Day 2 The Pros & Cons of blogging:
I haven’t been blogging all that long so I’m kind of winging it here…
- I can share my passion for books with other people who have a passion for books.
- I don’t have to see that glazed expression people get on their faces when I talk about books.
- It’s fun!
- I feel like I’m part of something.
- Sometimes authors stop by my blog or tweet links to my blog and that’s just awesome.
- It gives me an outlet to express my thoughts whether good or bad.
- Sometimes when I’m really into reading I just want to go to the next book and not write the review.
- I feel uncomfortable writing negative reviews.
- It’s a lot more work than people seem to think it is.
- It’s not just about writing your own blog but visiting others blogs and sometimes I don’t feel up to commenting.