Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list for everyone to answer.
January 7 2014: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)
1. Learn some web design- I want to make my blog prettier!
2. Socialize with other blogs- I have a bad habit of reading blog posts and not commenting.
3. Participate in challenges- I love challenges and they keep me motivated.
4. Social media- I am terrible about updating Twitter and Facebook.
5. Goodreads- I haven’t been very active on Goodreads lately and I miss my friends!
6. Schedule posts- I have a bad habit of not writing posts right away and skipping to the next book.
7. Update blogroll- I have added a bunch of new blogs that I follow but haven’t updated them to the blogroll.
8. Participate in more blogtours- It’s fun.
9. Make my blog a priority- As much as I love reading it’s all for nothing if I don’t keep blogging which I love!
10. Participate in more memes- I love Feature & Follow Friday… I’d love to find more to add to that.